Finding your suitable readers for admiral steel pocket knife is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for admiral steel pocket knife including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
586 reviews analysed
1. Smith & Wesson SWA24S 7.1in Stainless Steel Folding Knife with 3.1in Clip Point Serrated Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor Tactical Survival and Everyday Carry
- DIMENSIONS: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide S.S. with a black aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with pocket clip, index flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping and a serrated blade
2. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
- Versatile 3.5 In. blade made with 14C28N Sandvik Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use
- Tip Lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows opening with minimal effort and maximal functionality
- simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade Length: 3 in.
- Closed Length: 4 in.
- Open Length: 7 in.
- Weight: 3 oz.
3. CRKT Squid Folding Pocket Knife: Compact EDC Straight Edge Tactical/Utility Knife with Stainless Steel Blade and Framelock Handle – Black Stonewash 2490KS
4. Ontario 8848 RAT Folding Knife (Black)
The Ontario RAT Model 1 folding knives feature an open post construction for easy cleaning. The ergonomic nylon handles and spine jimping create a great design with great control. This knife is complete with a 4-way position pocket clip and lanyard hole for a choice of carry options. Situated in New York State’s scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. Government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Liner Lock locking mechanism. Thumbstud for easy one-handed opening. Satin finished, flat ground blade. Blade has a hardness of 55-56 HCR. Includes four-position pocket clip. Features: – 4-way clip position for – Open post construction for easy cleaning – AUS-8 blade steel – Full flat grind – Lanyard hole – Ergonomic nylon 6 handles. Specifications: – Edge Type: Plain – Lock Type: Liner Lock – Deployment Mechanism: Thumbstud – Pocket Clip Configurations: Tip Down and Up, Left and Right Handed – Hardness: 55-56 HRC – Overall Length: 8.5″ – Closed Length: 5″ – Weight: 5 oz – Blade Length: 3.5″ – Blade Material: AUS-8 – Blade Grind: Flat – Blade Angle: 35 Degrees – Blade Thickness: 0.12″ – Blade Color: Satin – Blade Finish: Satin – Handle Color: Black – Handle Material: Nylon 6 – Handle Thickness: 0.52″
5. Kershaw Clash Black Serrated Pocket Knife (1605CKTST) 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Open, Locking Liner and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
- 3.1″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with gentle contour and comfortable in-hand feel
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The black Clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
6. Kershaw Chive Pocket Knife (1600); 1.9” 420HC Steel Blade with 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper, Frame Lock, Tip-Lock Slider and Single-Position Pocketclip; 1.7 OZ.
- Bead-blasted 1.9 inch high-performance blade made of 420HC steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Matching stainless steel handle is resistant to corrosion and also finished with a non-reflective matte bead-blasted finish
- Capable of everyday Cutting tasks at home or at work such as Cutting zip-ties, stripping small wire, slicing fruit and removing staples
7. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485]
ParaFrame Mini – Stainless Fine EdgeItem # 22-48485The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine edge locking blade that is lightweight easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.Overall Length: 6″Blade Length: 2.22″Closed Length: 3.07″Weight: 1.4 oz.Lock Mechanism: Frame-lockBlade Style: Clip PointBlade Material: High Carbon StainlessBlade Type: Fine EdgeHandle Material: Stainless SteelOpening Style: One-handed openingFeaturesFrame lock handle designLightweight open stainless steel handlesSturdy pocket clip Product : GERBER PARAFRAME MINI STAINLESS FINE EDGE Manufacturer : GERBER Manufacturer Part No : 22-48485 UPC : 013658484856
From the Manufacturer
If Gerber had settled for making just one version of the Paraframe knife, people might have been content. Because this reputable example of frame lock design caught on admirably among knife lovers…making the Paraframe a mainstay of the industry. But we figured there’s no merit in being stingy, so we worked up a total of eight versions. And the people were pleased. There is a simplicity to this knife that relates as much to function as it does to form. It’s a breeze to open. The clip point blade configuration is ideal for cutting in close-Quarters. Openness rules the day where the handle is concerned&no.8212;there’s more air than metal&no.8212;so it’s quite lightweight and quite easy to keep clean. Clip a Paraframe into your pocket and you’re fully equipped to take care of business. Your only challenge is figuring out which one…
8. Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Silver Alox
- EQUIPPED FOR EVERYDAY. Features (5) functions: 1.25″ blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, and key ring – this versatile multi-tool is ready for any adventure.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. This Swiss Army pocket knife is constructed with stainless steel and encased in Alox scales that provide sleek durability with a sleek silver finish.
- COMPACT CARRY. Fits comfortably in your pocket or an easy-access addition to keys. No need to leave this knife behind due to lack of space – it’s the sidekick you can take anywhere.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 2.25″ (58mm), Height: .354″, Weight: 0.74 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland
- Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
9. Kershaw Cryo II BlackWash Pocket Knife (1556BW), 3.25” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade; 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 5.5 OZ
- Stealthy blackwash finish on blade provides extra protection, helping hide scratches, scuffs and fingerprints
- 3.25 inch high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features speedsafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, lockbar stabilizer and 4-position deep-carry pocket clip
10. Kershaw Natrix – Copper Pocketknife (7006CU); 2.75-inch Drop-Point Blade with Stonewashed D2 Steel; Hefty Copper Handle Features Brushed Silver Hardware; Reversible, Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 3.7 oz
- The upgraded, high-carbon, D2 steel natrix with substantial copper handle is a deceptively hefty edc
- small but mighty pocket knife delivers, both in solid performance and in arresting good looks
- High-performance steel yields excellent toughness, edge retention, wear and corrosion resistance
- an easy to sharpen, long lasting and Durable everyday carry that will quickly become a user favorite
- Striking handle with silver hardware features a dramatic, oversized pivot and decorative backspacer
- reversible pocket clip attaches to pocket, backpack, jacket, coat, day pack, duffel and gear bag
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Admiral Steel Pocket Knife for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!