We spent many hours on research to finding admiral vs hercules miter saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best admiral vs hercules miter saw, you should not miss this article. admiral vs hercules miter saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 admiral vs hercules miter saw by our suggestions
994 reviews analysed
1. Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Hitachi’s Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
Weighing just 26.5 lbs., this 10″ compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi’s laser marker system. “Great saw, great price- that sums up the Hitachi” – Popular Mechanics Magazine, Feb 2014. Includes: 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549).
Note: The hex wrench and box wrench are mounted on the tool on the C10FCH2.
The Hitachi C10FCH2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker provides smooth, accurate miters and crosscuts in a variety of workpieces, including wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes. Its flexible miter angles and compound cutting capability provide versatility on the job. An ideal tool for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability, the C10FCH2 features Hitachi’s exclusive Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade location.
Positive miter stops let you select preset points at specific angles. View larger.
Adjust the bevel up to 45 degrees to the left for precision cuts. View larger.
Dust collector keeps saw’s interior components dirt-free.
Compound Feature for Precise Miters and Bevels
Hitachi designed the C10FCH2 for versatile, easy use. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments between zero and 52 degrees. This design allows you to easily change the angle of the cutting blade for creating miters in crown molding and other trim pieces. And with a bevel range of 45 degrees to the left, the Hitachi C10FCH2 provides gorgeous bevels on the first try.
The 10-1/2-inch TCT saw blade (included) makes easy work of delicate trim and other woodwork, and the large extended flip fence raises to four inches to allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces up to 2-5/16 inches high and 5-21/32 inches deep.
Laser Marker Technology for Perfect Cuts Everytime
Hitachi equipped the C10FCH2 with its exclusive Laser Marker System, which can be activated before the blade is in motion for exact alignment and predictable blade placement. Simply line up the laser with your mark on the workpiece, and the saw blade will make an exact cut along the laser guide. As long as your measurements are right, your cuts will be, too!
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The C10FCH2 has plenty of features to help you make the perfect cut the first time. To start, a 15-amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease, even on the toughest cutting jobs.
For ease of use, a comfortable horizontal handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times, a large table provides a stable guide and sturdy support, and a built-in clamping system holds your workpiece in place.
The C10FCH2 also includes a dust collector that minimizes accumulation of dust and particles in your both your workspace and the saw’s interior components, keeping your jobsite clean and prolonging the life of the tool. An added bonus, easily accessible carbon brushes will help your saw perform for the long term.
Weighing just 26.5 pounds, the C10FCH2 is the lightest tool in its class, making it the most portable 10-inch compound miter saw with laser marker on the market.
Durably built, this tool is backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty. It is compatible with the UU610 Miter Saw Stand from Hitachi.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry, including creating the first-ever sliding compound miter saw to combine the capacity of a radial arm saw and the convenience of a miter saw. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What’s in the Box
C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker System, 10-inch TCT Saw Blade, extended fence, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, and hex bar wrench.
Make precise cuts with the exclusive Laser Marker System.
2. Fence Assembly ONLY For Models 61970 and 61776 Chicago Electric Harbor Freight 12" MITER SAW
Complete Fence Assembly only for models 61970, 61776 that fits a Chicago Electric Harbor Freight 12″ MITER SAW. It will not work on other Chicago Harbor 12″ Miter Saws.
3. Evolution Power Tools EVOMS1 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Release Mounting Brackets, Rollers, and End Stops, Black
- Quick & easy set up: the folding legs, quick release mounting brackets and support arms that slide into the stand, allow for simple set up, storage and transport
- Sturdy & Robust: this miter saw stand can support long workpieces up to 118 inches in length and has a maximum work load of 330lbs
- Quick release brackets: quick release mounting brackets allow for fast miter saw removal
- Repeat cuts: height adjustable arms with rollers and end stops make quick work of repeat cuts
- Fits all Evolution power tool’s miter saws, as well as most other brands of miter saws
This miter saw stand is a fantastic addition to Evolution’s product range. Perfectly complementing Evolution’s miter saws, as well as most other brands of miter saw. Setup and take down of the miter stand is quick and easy. This miter saw stand is both lightweight and robust. The stand weighs just 34lb and can support long workpieces, up to 118in, in length and can support up to 330lb. It is equipped with quick release mounting brackets for fast saw removal and height adjustable arms, with rollers and end stops. The folding legs and support arms that slide into the stand, allow for simple storage and transportation. Fits all Evolution Power Tool’s Miter Saws, as well as most other brands of miter saws.
4. Miter Saw Fence Assembly ONLY for models 61969 and 69684 12" Chicago Electric Harbor Freight
Complete Fence Assembly only for models 61970, 61776 that fits a Chicago Electric Harbor Freight 12″ MITER SAW. This will only fit the two models listed. It will not work on other Chicago Harbor 12″ Miter Saws.
5. Wixey WR412 12-Inch Digital Protractor
6. Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16×12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16×10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16×8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16×7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4×12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16×10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45×45 (L/L)- 2-3/4×8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16×7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12″ 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
7. Ridgid MS1290LZ1 / MS1290LZA Miter Saw Replacement Material Clamp Assembly # 830079
8. Grizzly PRO T31634-10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The T31634 10″ Dual-Bevel Compound Sliding Miter Saw can handle cross cuts up to 3-5/8″ x 12″ and it’s lightweight and portable enough to go where the work is. The 2 horsepower Universal motor and ultra-smooth slide arm action powers through cross cuts with ease, and it’s the perfect jobsite companion for trim work, with 10 of the most popular indexed miter angles at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°? left/right (with 60°-right miter capability!). The miter adjustment features a dual-stage lock to ensure your angle stays put during the cut. The bevel adjustment is rock-solid and locks the saw head in place with the convenient lock lever located right at the front of the saw for angles anywhere from 0°–45°? left/right. Also front-and-center on the ergonomic grip are dual ON/OFF rocker switches for the built-in LED worklight and laser cut guide. Other great features include locking bed extensions with flip-up workpiece stops, integrated hold-down clamp, aluminum crosscut fence with extensions, and large 1-1/2″ dust port with collection bag.
9. Bosch MS1233 Crown Stop Kit for Bosch Miter Saws, Includes Mounting Knobs and Hardware with Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth S
- Allows crown molding to be nested against fence for simple miter cuts
- Easily positioned out of the way on the tool when not in use
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact
- This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space
- Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring
10. Whiteside HD4125 Hercules Max Life Down Cut Spiral Router Bit 3/8" Shank
- Whiteside HD4125 Hercules Max Life Down Cut Spiral Bit 3/8″ SH
- 3″ total length
- Designed for heavy-duty workloads and engineered for longer bit life on high-wear applications, such as MDF and laminate
- Downward spiral design sends chips down and away from the router motor, giving a clean edge to the top of your project surface
- Made of solid carbide
- Fully warranted against defects in workmanship and materials
As the name implies, Whiteside’s Hercules Max Life spiral router bits are designed for heavy-duty work loads. These solid carbide bits are engineered for longer bit life in high-wear applications, and are ideal for long production runs in MDF and laminate. The HD4125 Hercules Max Life Down Cut Spiral Router Bit specifications include a 3/8″ shank diameter; a 3/8″ cutting diameter; and a 1-1/4″ cutting length. The bit is 3″ in length overall. A down cut spiral bit is designed to send the chips downward and will give a clean top edge but a rougher bottom edge to your application. Family-owned and operated, Whiteside Machine Company has spent over 40 years designing and manufacturing woodworking products and takes great pride in their quality, innovation, and commitment to customer satisfaction. As with all Whiteside products, these bits are and are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Admiral Vs Hercules Miter Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!