Finding your suitable readers for ancient map turkish admiral is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ancient map turkish admiral including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
689 reviews analysed
1. Historical Ottoman Empire Map Reproduction – Surviving Fragment – Shows Central & South American Coast – Complied by Ottoman Admiral & Cartographer Piri Reis in 1513 – Made to Order – 24” x 36"”
- PRINTED ONLY WHEN YOU ORDER: To ensure that your print is of the best quality, we print one-at-a-time, on demand. We use the finest class of large-format, commercial photographic printers, archival paper and inks to ensure that you receive a high quality, made-to-last print. Nothing is printed until you place your order, ensuring you the same quality as a custom print without the price.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Ensuring that you can enjoy your map for years to come, we use only the best available methods and materials including museum-grade, acid-free, matte finish paper, as well as inks rate to last 200+ years. We hand package your map rolled in a rigid mailing tube to ensure that it will be safe and protected during shipment.
- PERFECT WALL DECOR: Sure to match any home decor, our clan map of Scotland will allow you to show off your fondness for Scottish culture in a subtle way. This map fits in a standard frame size, so you are able to add your flair in a way that is unique to you and your home style, without having to pay the price for a custom frame.
- FINE REPRODUCTION: This image has been digitally cleaned and restored only to remove distracting flaws while carefully maintaining its historical character and nature.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This map is perfect for the hard to buy member of your family who appreciates history, geography, cartography or fine art.
Map of the world by Ottoman admiral Piri Reis, drawn in 1513. Only half of the original map survives and is held at the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul. The map synthesizes information from twenty maps, including one drawn by Christopher Columbus of the New World.Ahmed Muhiddin Piri (1465/70 – 1553), better known as Piri Reis (Turkish: Piri Reis or Hacı Ahmet Muhittin Piri Bey), was an Ottoman admiral, navigator, geographer and cartographer. He is primarily known today for his maps and charts collected in his Kitab-ı Bahriye (Book of Navigation), a book that contains detailed information on navigation, as well as very accurate charts (for their time) describing the important ports and cities of the Mediterranean Sea. He gained fame as a cartographer when a small part of his first world map (prepared in 1513) was discovered in 1929 at the Topkapı Palace in Istanbul. His world map is the oldest known Turkish atlas showing the New World, and one of the oldest maps of America still in existence anywhere (the oldest known map of America that is still in existence is the map drawn by Juan de la Cosa in 1500). Piri Reis’ map is centered on the Sahara at the latitude of the Tropic of Cancer. In 1528, Piri Reis drew a second world map, of which a small fragment (showing Greenland and North America from Labrador and Newfoundland in the north to Florida, Cuba, Hispaniola, Jamaica and parts of Central America in the south) still survives. According to his imprinting text, he had drawn his maps using about 20 foreign charts and mappae mundi (Arab, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Indian and Greek) including one by Christopher Columbus. He was executed in 1553.
Our large-format, commercial, photographic printers allow the map to be printed clearly and without any distortion.
2. Map – Roman Empire in 117 CE Illustration Ancient History Encyclopedia Entrancing Maps of Us and Anchent Rome Vivid Imagery Laminated Poster Print 24 x 36
- Amazing quality images printed on photo paper – Just for your Home or Office
- Laminated and ready to be put on the wall. Satisfaction Guarantee 100%
- Brighten your home of Office with the art prints from our store with our Laminated Posters
- Shipped in a box with bubble wrap to insure secure transit.
- Size 24 x 36/inches, Laminated
We stand behind our products and services to deliver to your doorsteps within the promised delivery window. We appreciate your business for any questions or concerns please contact via email.
3. Dekali Designs Captain Cook 1799 Vintage World Map Poster – Canvas Fabric Print Map of The World – World Map Wall Art/Old Decor/Antique Maps/Wall Hanging – 42 x 24 Inches Old World Vintage Map
- Lightweight Canvas
- REAL VINTAGE – Reproduced from a 1799 old world map based on Captain Cook’s discoveries
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD MAP DECOR – Adds a nice touch to home, particularly good as a gift for a traveller
- DURABLE – Made of canvas this fabric won’t rip like paper and if it gets wrinkled it can be ironed
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC – Unlike regular canvas, it’s light enough to hang with tape or pins, no nails!
- LARGE WORLD MAP – Measuring 42″ x 24″ (107x61cm) it’s big enough to look great above a couch or bed
See the world as Captain Cook saw it in the 18th century. This 1799 replica antique world map complements the home nicely. Hang it in the living room, study or bedroom.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable canvas map, better than paper
- Old world decor that complements a living room, study, library or bedroom nicely
- World map wall hanging that also functions as vintage canvas wall art.
This wall map is large sized, measuring 42 by 24 inches (107 by 61 cm) so it can take up a good portion of wall space, making it a sizeable piece of art to draw the eye. It isn’t just some little picture.
As far as maps of the world go, this one is pretty rare since due to its age and quality of print. It’s been restored to look great, while still retaining its vintage, authentic feel.
For travellers looking for a world travel map, this gives detail though it’s as the world was seen in the 18th century so the country and city names will mostly be different or spelled differently. It’s interesting to anyone who has a curiosity about exploration, history and geography as you can see what places were called back in the 18th century, places named after famous explorers or the indigenous people of a land. It makes a great traveller gift or for anyone looking for vintage maps or large wall map art to add to their home.
4. Sea of New England – Cape Cod Map 1734 – Vintage Map Reproduction – Nautical Decor – Wall Art (13"x19")
- VINTAGE MAP REPRODUCTION: Add style to any room’s decor with this classic map. Perfect Gift for your Home or Office.
- METICULOUSLY RESTORED: Our nautical charts and maps are digitally restored to remove imperfections (creases, smudges, tears, discoloration caused by age, non-original stamps, etc.). The result is a gorgeous map reproduction true to its period. Made in the USA.
- HEAVYWEIGHT PAPER: Printed on high-quality paper with a smooth matte, non-glare finish. The paper used for 18”x18” prints and larger is an acid-free 32lb bond. Prints 13”x19” and smaller are printed on sturdy acid-free card stock.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE INK: Acid-free professional grade ink provides a rich and authentic color and ensures that the prints will not fade over time.
- READY TO FRAME: Save on custom framing! Maps fit easy-to-find standard frames 11×14, 13×19, 18×24, 24×36. Larger sizes available. All prints are packaged and shipped in sturdy tubes or envelopes to offer guaranteed protection.
Print of the NOAA historical chart. We take great care to ensure that the best materials, packaging and service are part of every order. PRINTING PROCESS: Maps are printed on high-end professional equipment using art-quality archival inks and paper. The paper used for >18”x18” prints is an acid-free 32lb bond with a smooth matte finish. Prints <13”x19” are="" printed="" on="" sturdy="" acid-free="" card="" stock="" with="" a="" matte="" finish.="" professional="" grade="" inks="" provide="" rich="" and="" authentic="" color="" and="" are="" acid-free="" so="" prints="" will="" not="" fade="" over="" time.="" the="" size="" of="" each="" print="" refers="" to="" the="" actual="" size="" of="" the="" paper="" on="" which="" they="" are="" printed,="" leaving="" a="" .25”="" white="" boarder="" around="" the="" image.="" the="" prints="" fit="" nicely="" inside="" standard="" sized="" frames="" of="" the="" same="" dimension.="" digital="" restoration="" all="" maps="" are="" digitally="" restored="" to="" provide="" a="" clean,="" clear="" and="" beautiful="" map="" that="" honors="" its="" period="" of="" origin.="" imperfections="" are="" removed="" (creases,="" smudges,="" tears,="" discoloration,="" non-original="" stamps,="" etc.)="" the="" result="" is="" a="" gorgeous="" map="" reproduction="" true="" to="" its="" historical="" vintage.="" packaging="" and="" shipping="" all="" prints="" are="" well="" packaged="" in="" sturdy="" tubes="" or="" envelopes="" to="" offer="" guaranteed="" protection.="" prints="" sized="" 13”x19”="" or="" smaller="" ship="" flat="" inside="" a="" sturdy="" cardboard="" shipping="" envelope="" with="" a="" cardboard="" insert="" for="" added="" reinforcement.="" each="" print="" is="" sealed="" inside="" a="" clear="" poly="" sleeve="" for="" protection="" and="" presentation.="" prints="" sized="" 18”x24”="" or="" larger="" ship="" loosely="" rolled="" in="" a="" sturdy="" shipping="" tube.="" each="" print="" is="" inside="" a="" plastic="" sleeve="" to="" add="" protection="" during="" shipping="" and="" in="" removing="" the="" print.="" we="" fulfill="" orders="" quickly="" and="" your="" print="" will="" arrive="" safely="" or="" we="" will="" replace="" it.="" customer="" service:="" nautical="" chart="" prints="" prides="" itself="" on="" excellent="" quality="" and="" outstanding="" customer="" service="" at="" every="" step="" of="" the="" process.="" if="" you="" have="" any="" questions="" when="" it="" arrives="" please="" contact="" us.="" we="" strive="" to="" make="" sure="" that="" every="" customer="" is="" happy="" with="" their="" map.="">13”x19”>
5. DECORARTS- Africa map Wall Art. Ancient Map Giclee Print Canvas Art Wall Decor, Map of Historical Africa.20×16
- A historical map of Colonial Africa. This map depicts the areas occupied by European nations across the continent as a result of the Scramble for Africa, which took place between 1880-1913.
- Made in USA: Real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. Special added back board cover design, dust-free.
- Saturated colors for up to 80 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms.
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to waterproof for surface, enhance the texture of the painting to make better version and touch. Also extending the lifetime of the print and keeps it from fading.
- 100% cotton& Real wood frame(Non-MDF), Picture Size: 20×16″
Brand Quality: production from one of the world’s leading wall decor manufacturers
Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California
About Giclee Prints
Giclee printing is meant to produce a product at a higher quality and longer lifespan than a standard desktop inkjet printer, the word was used to describe digital reproductions of conventional artworks (painting or drawing) or photographs.
There are at least Three basic criteria, which must be met in order for the print to be considered a true giclee…
1. For giclee printing, the paper or substrate used to actually print the final piece must be acid free and consists of cotton base.
2. Any image that is to be printed as a giclee needs to be created at a resolution of no less than 300 dots per inch (DPI). This is to ensure that the final print has the sharpest detail and lacks any of the fragmentation that can occur with images less than 300 DPI.
3. The last step to creating or confirming a true giclee print is the type of ink and printer used. The biggest contrast between a standard inkjet print and a giclee print is that giclees are printed using pigment-based inks rather than the dye-based inks found in lower cost inkjets. Pigment-based inks have a longer life span that can last anywhere from 100 to 200 years without significant fading.
The Quality : The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
6. 1660 Map Iceland Tabula Islandiae Collection of Old maps Map|of Iceland. Relief Shown pictorially.|Historic Antique Vintage Reprint|Ready to Frame
- Map Size: 18 inches x 2 feet (60.96cm x 45.72cm) | Ready to frame in standard size frame (18×24) |Frame not included
- 1660 Map Iceland Tabula Islandiae Collection of old maps Map |of Iceland. Relief shown pictorially. Verso is blank.
- Latin Map of Iceland| Notes: Map of Iceland. Relief shown pictorially. Verso is blank.Subjects: Iceland–Maps–Early works to 1800 Collection of old maps
- Each map is hand printed in our studio | Quality & Satisfaction Guaranteed | Made in the USA
- This giclée print is produced on thick Fine Art Semi Matte Paper (Weight: 235 g/m2, Thickness: 10 mil, ISO brightness: 95%) and coated with a satin finish that maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original map. Your giclée print is Archival Quality and guaranteed not to fade for 200+ years.
1660 Map Iceland Tabula Islandiae Collection of old maps Map |of Iceland. Relief shown pictorially. Verso is blank.
7. Conquest Maps Map of The World (Poster) Antique Vintage Map Style Decor-Travels & Adventures! Quality Matte Paper – World Treasure map – City/State/Country Labels – 2015 Data (24 x 16 Inches)
- A World Map poster that will bring your room to life
- great for various home or office decor styles!
- Beautiful as a map poster, framed map, decoupage map, or other DIY world travel map project at home (NOTE: NO FRAME IS INCLUDED WITH THIS POSTER)
- Overflowing with character, this will be a conversation piece you can proudly display for guests
- High quality matte paper, detailed current data (2015), with cities, states, and countries labeled
- We GUARANTEE you will love it! If there’s ever a problem, we will fix it!
“Conquest Maps – The most character available in an accurate map poster!
Where artwork meets practicality for your travel tracking (or whatever else you need a map for!).
This World map is a gorgeous piece of artwork that will be the focal point of your living room, dining room, office, or nursery. A minimalist design combined with that industrial grunge vibe! It’s inspired by old blueprints, scratched slate chalkboards, and modern boldness, while still providing current information and unbeatable class. The dark gray background and light gray graphics contrast each other to make a map that stands out and compliments your home decor!
We make push pins that are specifically designed to match our map styles, so pick them up if you are going to be doing some pinning!
Stick or pin it to the wall, frame it, decoupage it, get creative! This is a completely unique piece that will add that character to your project or room that you’ve been looking for.
What makes our maps different?
We use top quality materials for robust, dependable products. We design our own map graphics using up-to-date (2015) data and provide character and style that you simply can’t find elsewhere. No generic mass-produced map posters.
Our maps are handmade and lovingly designed, manufactured, & shipped out of Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Not only will you be receiving a cherished piece of artwork that will stand the test of time and provide you with a map on which you can proudly display your life’s adventures and conquests, you are investing in a good old fashioned American small business. Started in Ross’s (owner/founder) basement in 2013, we pour our heart and soul into making products we are truly proud of so that you can feel confident purchasing and experiencing our products for years to come.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied, please Contact Us, and we’ll fix the problem!“
8. ANTIQUE AND HISTORIC MAPS – ALAMO MAP W/MONEY – DOUBLE MAT – 40X42"
9. CoolOwlMaps Early Spread of Christianity and The Seven Churches of Asia Minor – Wall Map Poster 36"x18" Laminated
Perfect for a classroom, church Bible studies, or home this large poster is showing the “Early Spread of Christianity and The Seven Churches of Asia Minor” in a striking new digital physical Bible period maps. Irresistible, entertaining and educational, this big, colorful wall poster can be an easy and enjoyable way for everyone to learn. Main map shows the spread of Christianity in the Mediterranean region. Poster has detailed inset of the Seven Churches (Rev 1-3). Seven Churches of Early Christianity, as mentioned in the New Testament Book of Revelation. In Revelation 1-3, on the Greek island of Patmos, Jesus Christ instructs his servant John of Patmos to: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
10. Gifts Delight Laminated 25×24 Poster: Physical Map – Rhodesian Maps Archive of Rhodesia
- Laminated durable tear resistant 25×24 HD Poster. Bold & vivid colors.
- Printed on high quality 24lb photo gloss paper. Heat sealed Lamination for years of protection.
- Ships same day it is purchased (weekdays)
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed or full money back refund
- Poster Tags: Physical Map Rhodesian Maps Archive of Rhodesia
Physical Map – Rhodesian Maps Archive of Rhodesia Poster Tags: Physical Map Rhodesian Maps Archive of Rhodesia
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ancient Map Turkish Admiral for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!