Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith 40 gallon gas water heater anode rods in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith 40 gallon gas water heater anode rods in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith 40 gallon gas water heater anode rods which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
722 reviews analysed
1. Corro-Protec CP-R Water Heater Powered Titanium Anode Rod (40-80 Gallon Tank) – Eliminate Odor (Sulfur/rotten egg smell), Corrosion and Reduce Limescale
- Say Goodbye to Odors – Eliminate your water heat odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
- Permanent Corrosion Protection – Designed to replace your 40-80-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
- Energy Efficient Design – By reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
- Quick and Easy Installation – We’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier.
- North American Quality – Manufactured right here in North America, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
2. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
3. Camco Aluminum Anode Rod – Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles – (11582)
4. Osring Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod 44 Inch with Aluminum Zinc Hex Head, Triple Defense Against Water Odor and Inner-Wall Corrosion, Including Teflon Tape
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank is made from aluminum-zinc alloy, strongly curing the smell of rotten egg in hot water.
- Efficiently eliminating rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extending service life of your water heater tank.
- Hex plug anode rod with 4/5” diameter has standard 3/4” NPT thread connection. Perfect for most of water heaters, such as Rheem and Richmond!
- Segmented flexible design keeps water anode rod can be cut to the right length to fit different sizes of heaters, for easy installation with Teflon tape provided!
- Easy to replace the anode rod by taking the hex head out and putting the new one into water heater tank. Not recommended when water softener is in use!
Does Your Water Stink Like Rotten Eggs?
If your water smells like sulfur / rotten eggs, it could be caused by sulfur bacteria reacting with your water heater tank’s old anode rod.
This reaction results in hydrogen sulfide gas that causing annoying and embarrassing odor, and also corrode your home’s plumbing pipes and prematurely kill your water heater.
Here, We Have the Solution to Your Smelly Water Problem
By replacing your heater’s old anode with Osring Anode Rod, you will put an end to the reaction and the smell.
No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Sacrificial Anode rod attracts corrosive elements in the water, and gradually the rod become corroded, so the water tank will never rust out.
- Flexible anode rod 44 inch is built in 4 sections, whose the flexibility keeps it easily installed in water heater tank.
- The anode rod allow you to trim the sections to fit the height of any home water heater, Teflon tape provided for installation.
- Please replacing anode rod about every two years to extend service life of water heater tank.
NOTE: Not recommended when water softener is in use!
Buy with confidence! All of our products are backed with a 120-day manufacturer’s money back guarantee!
5. Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod
Reliance 9001829-005 Magnsm Adnode Rod
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
6. Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, Hex Plug, 44” Long & 0.8” Diameter
- ★ ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS – Magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- ★ EXTEND LIFE OF YOUR WATER HEATER: Magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
- ★ FLEXIBLE DESIGN – This 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ★ CORROSION PROTECTION: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- ★ FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
A long metal “anode rod” that attracts corrosive elements in the water. When the rod itself becomes so corroded that it can no longer do its job, the tank soon rusts out, leaks and needs replacement. However, if you replace your water heater anode rod before it fails, about every tow years, you can double the life of your water heater.
How to replace your Water Heater Anode Rod?/
Step1: Before you get started, close the shutoff valve, turn on the hot water at a faucet to relieve pressure, and turn off the electricity or gas to the heater. Open the drain valve near the bottom of the tank and drain out several gallons of water. Caution: The water is hot!
Step2: Drain some water from the tank to check for rust. It’s time for a new water heater if you see rusty flakes (not just orange water, which can come from corroded pipes or well water). If the water is clean, remove the rod to check its condition.
Step3: To loosen the rod, you’ll need an air compressor, a 1/2-in.-drive impact wrench and a 1-1/16-in. Even with a breaker bar, it can be nearly impossible to break the anode rod free.
Step4: Turn off the power or gas. Then close the cold-water valve at the top of the tank and drain off several gallons. Loosen the hex head with the impact wrench, but unscrew it the rest of the way by hand.
The hex head may be under a plastic cap. Uncover it, then pull it up and out to check its condition. When the threads break free, stop turning and look for water around the hex head. If you see leakage, drain the tank further. If you don’t have enough overhead clearance to pull the rod out of the tank, bend it as you remove it.
7. Blue Lightning 79099 Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Nipple Fitting, 44-Inch
Blue Lightning magnesium flexible anode rod, nipple fitting, 44-inch ( four sections) our new innovative 79099 of anode rod fits into any tight spot you may find yourself faced with. This anode rod is also made from magnesium rather than aluminum to ensure that you avoid any potential unhealthy side effects from aluminum by-products. Magnesium can actually improve your health by aiding in blood and heart disorders. It is also useful in lowering anxiety, relieving menstrual cramps, counter acting adhd, strengthening bones, and a long list of other advantages. Unless you want to replace your entire water heater you are going to have to replace your anode rod at one point or another. Blue Lightning anode rods provide you with the best solution to your needs by providing a reliable product that ensures optimal water quality.
8. Blue Lightning 79098 Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug, 44-Inch
9. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
10. Water Heater Anode Rod Flexible Segmented- Kit with Magnesium 44" Anode Rod, 1-1/16" Socket, Teflon Tape, Instructions – for 30-80 Gallon Tanks
- Want AN EVEN BETTER ANODE? Try our: https://amzn.to/39r6Ibd
- Water Heater Anode Rod Flexible Design Fits gas and electric water heater sizes 30-80 gallons, and allows for installation with clearance of 10” above water heater.
- PRE-APPLIED THREAD SEALANT ensures NASA-grade watertight seal under high heat and high pressure (no clogged plumbing due to shredded teflon tape!) We still include teflon tape in case you are skeptical! NSF 61-approved.
- HIGH PURITY MAGNESIUM Water Heater Anode: An essential element for the body, provides superior protection to your water heater.
- 1-1/16″ TRI-DRIVE SOCKET SAVES YOU MONEY! You can use 1/2″, 3/4″, or 1″ square drives with the socket, eliminating the need to purchase adapters or socket sets. Often the old anode requires use of an impact driver to remove, and this socket has you covered!
The STOLTCO flexible magnesium anode kit is the perfect solution for home anode replacement. It includes a patent-pending socket which allows use of multiple size square-drive inputs (including 3/4″ and 1″ pneumatic) which makes the job fast, easy, and cost-effective for you! Pre-applied thread-sealant eliminates the need to use teflon tape, although we include the tape for the skeptics out there. Don’t want this great-value kit? –please see our other products, as we sell just the anode as well. Thanks!!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith 40 Gallon Gas Water Heater Anode Rods for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!