Finding your suitable readers for ao smith tower automotive is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith tower automotive including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
644 reviews analysed
1. Leviton IPHS5-1LW Humidity Sensor and Fan Control, Single Pole, White
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew, Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Built-in timer sets the “minimum ON time” for the ventilation fan. The sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute intervals. The sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensor’s sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling
- Features an Air Cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly (eg. 20 minutes ON/40 minutes OFF each hour)
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination, Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation, The device’s built-in humidistat control meets CALGREEN requirements for Indoor Air Quality and Exhaust, Five-Year Limited warranty
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400VA Magnetic Low Voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP (3-Amp) fan
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew, sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
2. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
3. Nutone Vent Fan Motor; 3000 RPM, 1.1 amps, 120V # 89224
Suggested replacement reference for: 9417, 9417D, 9417DN, 9427, 9427P, VH9417, VH9417D, VH9427P, 89224000
4. TPI Corporation CE16-DS Direct Drive Exhaust Fan – Shutter Mounted, Single Phase, 16" Diameter, 120 Volt, Air Cleaning Equipment. Genuine Ventilation Equipment
- Durable Exhaust Fan: ventilation equipment for enclosed spaces and workplace environments eliminates excess moisture, bad odor or smoke. The exhaust fan operates at 2.1amp, 120-volt, single phase with high speed and quiet functioning
- High Performance Ventilation Fan: shutter mounted exhaust fan can be used in garages, workshops, factories, fire exits, kitchens. The equipment features totally closed ball bearing motor with permanent split capacitor, with 1/8 horsepower, permanently lubricated exhaust fan
- Material: the fan features three aluminum paddle blades attached to a steel hub and spider assembly for durability. High quality air circulator exhaust fan with self-closing shutters protect the fan from rain when not in operation. Also, the fan includes a junction box for direct wiring to wall switch
- Easy to install: wall fan offers easy DIY installation. The ceiling or wall mounting exhaust fan consumes power efficiently and is lightweight. The fan features thermal overload protection
- Care Tip: submerge the complete fan in a tub of lukewarm water. Use damp cloth and mild cleaner to remove dust and grease. Wipe each day with plain cloth
This TPI Corporation CE 16-DS single phase 16-inch diameter direct drive exhaust fan has a built-in shutter mechanism and is suitable for ventilating a building to the outside. The blade assembly (consisting of a steel hub and spider) holds the fan head’s three aluminum paddles, which are enclosed by front steel spiral wire guards for strength. The built-in shutter mechanism allows the fan to be installed without external framing, and the self-closing shutters protect the fan from rain and snow when not in operation. The permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor provides both starting torque and the ability to run at variable speeds. The motor of the TPI direct drive exhaust fan is totally enclosed, making it suitable for use in conditions that standard, unenclosed motors are not, such as in the presence of dust or other airborne debris.
|Motor||3-speed, 2.1 amp, 120 volt, single phase, 1/8 horsepower, permanently lubricated, totally closed ball bearing motor with permanent split capacitor|
|Switch type||Pull chain|
|Cord||No cord, junction box provided for direct wiring|
|Blade guards||Steel spiral wire|
|Cubic feet per minute (CFM)||2100 / 1900 / 1700|
|Dimensions||19.125 x 19.125 x 13.305 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Industrial fans are used in workplace environments to exhaust fumes or direct air flow. Most industrial fans have coated metal parts and lubricated motors that are permanently sealed to help protect against environmental hazards, such as dirt and airborne debris or corrosive fumes. They can have fan blade cages that meet workplace safety standards, as well as a variety of mounting mechanisms for precise placement to direct large volumes of air flow. Electronic circuitry for industrial fans matches the power specifications found in the workplace and provides the initial torque needed to start up a large blade fan. Industrial fans are used in warehouses, gyms, and other commercial environments to ventilate spaces and to circulate air.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
5. A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 Rpm
6. Frigidaire 137115900 Dryer Drive Motor and Pulley Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
Used and tested Frigidaire dryer motor. Send us the model number of your dryer if you are not sure if this motor will work for your dryer
7. Nutone Gable Vent Fan Motor # D0810B2779 (GF1200N) 1725 RPM, 4.1 Amp, 115 volts, 60hz. #87406
Suggested replacement reference for: RF59RP, RF59NRPSC, BR RF69NR, RF79P, GF1200N, D0810B2779, 87406-000, 87406000
8. Coway AP-1216L Tower Mighty Air Purifier with True Hepa & Auto Mode(Up To 330 Sq.Ft.),
- Coway Mighty Tower (AP-1216L) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 330 sq. ft. (CADR of Dust 235 / Pollen 262 / Smoke 213 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty Tower pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in Auto, 1, 2, 3 modes. Auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 /12 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to let users be aware of when to wash or replace the filter.
- Quiet operation with noise level ranging from 21 dB to 52 dB.
- Coway Mighty Tower is energy star certified and consumes 49.3 watts.
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty covers any internal/functional parts for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 3 years. Filters are excluded.
9. Endurance Pro 97012038 Replacement for Broan Ventilation Fan Motor & Blower Wheel, White
This is a S97012038 Ventilation Fan Motor & Blower Wheel Replacement for Broan. This motor has an original part number of S99080216 and works with the following Broan ventilation fan models: 659, 662, 663A, 663B, 663C, 663D, 663E, 668, 688, 678, 678B, 688, 688A, 688B, 688C, 688D, 688E. Replacement for 15617, 162502, 02S0055, 0340775B, 101-1770, 14266A, 15194A, 301-3001, 5KSB33BG1858, C202A, CC0053, CC0154, P-10294, P-14266A, P14266A, P-15194, P-15617, P-608-31-1, P-9983, S10625002, S10625236, S10625237, S20625002. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
10. MOSTPLUS Black Universal Electric Radiator Slim Fan Push/Pull 12V + Mounting Kit (14 Inch) Set of 2
- Technical Data: Maximum Fan FAN CFM=2000 CFM
- Maximum Fan RPM=2250 RPM
- Number of Blades: 8 blades
- 6.6 AMP DRAW
- Including: 2x 14″ radiator fan, 2x Mounting kit.
- No installation instruction included, Professional installation is reqiured
- Please check your car information before purchase.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Tower Automotive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!