We spent many hours on research to finding vice admiral lisa m. franchetti, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best vice admiral lisa m. franchetti, you should not miss this article. vice admiral lisa m. franchetti coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 vice admiral lisa m. franchetti by our suggestions
692 reviews analysed
1. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
2. TEKTON 4-Inch Swivel Bench Vise | 54004
- Cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
The all-purpose medium duty TEKTON 4 in. Swivel Bench Vise is the bench-top work horse your garage or shop can’t live without. Whether you are repairing vehicles, metalworking, or assembling parts, you can work better, faster, and safer knowing your workpiece is properly secured. Just lock it in and thread, fasten, build, bend, shape, or sharpen with confidence. The vise is made from 30,000 PSI cast iron, so durability and dependability are built in. Put your project in the sure grip of the replaceable nonslip serrated steel jaws and it won’t budge. For forming and shaping metal pieces, the polished anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface. Rotate the vise around its 120-degree swivel base and you can position your work in just the right spot. Once there, dual lock-down nuts keep it in place. Turn the sliding T-bar handle and the jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw without binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases.
- Material: Cast iron
- Jaw opening: 3 in.
- Throat depth: 2-1/8 in.
- Anvil size: 2-5/8 in by 2-5/8 in.
- Swivel: 120-degree
- Tensile strength: 30,000 PSI
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Mounting holes (3): 3/8 in.
3. Fasmov Swivel 3" Universal Table Vise Tilts Rotate 360° Universal Work
4. Grace USA – Original Gun Care Screwdriver Set – HG8 – Gunsmithing – Screwdrivers – 8 piece – Gunsmith Tools & Accessories
- A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1941: Since being founded in 1941, every tool that has been produced by Grace USA has undergone a rigorous inspection process which helps ensure genuine QUALITY and PRECISION in every tool that you can TRUST.
- PRECISION FOR THE PERFECT FIT – EVERY TIME: Each gun care screwdriver is custom hollow ground to fit scope screws, plug screws, guard screws, floor plate, sight screws, and many other gun screws with a tolerance of +/- .002.
- BLADES THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST: The square shanked blades are hardened to R/C 52-56 and constructed of USA 8650 Chromium-Vanadium steel alloy with a black oxide finish while backed by our Forever Guarantee not to twist or chip.
- A HANDLE YOU’LL ENJOY HOLDING: Our screwdriver handles are turned to our exact specifications using Maine hardwood, delivering a strong, non-slippery grip – even when your hands are oily. The handles are topped off with a nickel-plated steel ferrule.
- CRAFTED FOR MANY APPLICATIONS: While our screwdrivers were constructed as the ideal tool for gunsmithing, they also can be used for woodworking, industrial, military, mechanical and home care needs.
- PROUDLY 100% USA SOURCED & MADE: All Grace USA tools are manufactured from the best American made materials to a high standard of excellence by craftsmen who care about the products they produce.
- BACKED BY OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Grace USA hand tools are Forever Guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. If any tool fails to give complete satisfaction it will be replaced free of charge.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vice Admiral Lisa M Franchetti for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!