Finding your suitable readers for water heater model number gcvl 40 200 ao smith is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for water heater model number gcvl 40 200 ao smith including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
877 reviews analysed
1. Rheem AP14270G Gas Control Thermostat, Natural Gas
Rheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control ValveRheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control Valve Features: Guardian Gas Valve Natural Gas Replacement Parts For use with: 22V40 PROF, 22V50 PROF, 42V40SPROF, 42V50SPROF, 22V30F, 22V40-36F1, 22V40F1, 22V50F1, 22V40SF, 42V40SF, 42V50SF, P2-40 PROF, P2-50 PROF, PH2-40SPROF, PH2-50SPROF, P2-30F, P40-36F1, P2-40F1, P2-50F1, P2-40SF, PH2-40SF, PH50SF
From the Manufacturer
Rheem Gas Control (Thermostat), Natural Gas. NOTE: All gas valves should be installed by a licensed professional.
2. American Water Heaters 6911131 Water Heater Gas Valve and Temperature Control Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters
- The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters. Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water. The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve. A service technician is recommended for this repair because the gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after the repair. For American Water Heaters.
3. Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 36 kW, tankless electric water heater with Self-Modulating Power Technology & Advanced Flow Control
- Digital temperature control
- Proven reliability. No venting required.
- DRAWS 150 A. Requires minimum 300 A electric service. Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.52″ x 16.54″ x 4.61″
- Sleek design fits anywhere
- Save at least 15-20% on the hot water portion of your electric bill.Requires 240 or 208-Volt. Reduce water flow rate until power light on front cover stops blinking
When compared to gas type thankless water heaters, Stiebel Eltron tempera 36 plus cost less and is less expensive to install, since it does not require venting parts.
From the Manufacturer
The Tempra® Plus is the most technologically advanced tankless water heater available on the market today. Advanced Flow Control is exclusive to the Tempra® Plus and ensures a constant temperature output no matter how great the hot water demand is. Advanced Flow Control technology works by automatically adjusting the flow of water to eliminate unpleasant temperature fluctuation. What that means to you is a consistently satisfying experience every time, all the time !
4. Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL75iN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Indoor Installation Only
- Up to 7.5 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts)
non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
From the Manufacturer
Stop planning your mornings and evenings around your water heater. Set your own schedule, thanks to the R75LSi. Ideal for two- to three-bathroom homes, the R75LSi delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), while saving energy and money. Mount your compact R75LSi in virtually any room, and vent directly to the outside with a single wall or roof penetration.
5. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches
- Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
Configured for cold climates or high flow rates. Well suited where incoming water temperature can drop below 45 F. For use in more demanding water usage applications. Self modulating flow sensor technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water needed. Digital temperature display showing the outlet water temperature setting. Uses (3) 9 KW standard Emerson electric heating elements with brass tops to prevent electrolysis. Copper heat exchanger. Automatic resettable thermostat. (3) 40 DP breakers required. 112A draw. Required wire: 3 sets 8 AWG. Pipe fitting: 3/4” NPT. Energy efficiency: 99.8%. UL and CSA certified.Weight: 11 lb. Lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature can reach as low as 37 degrees. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this temperature. The ECO 27 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with Patented Self Modulating Technology. This model is well-suited for homes in the northern U.S., Canada, and in the southern U.S. for large Roman-style or Jacuzzi tubs that generally have more demanding water usage needs. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
6. Titan N-120 Tankless Water Heater, 220 V, 54 Max Amps
7. BriskHeat Metal Drum Heater – 5-Gallon, 550 Watt, 120 Volt, Model Number DHCS10
8. BriskHeat Plastic Drum Heater – 55-Gallon, 300 Watt, 120 Volt, Model Number DPCS15
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Heater Model Number Gcvl 40 200 Ao Smith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!