Nowadays, there are so many products of what is vice admiral in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for what is vice admiral in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings what is vice admiral which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
624 reviews analysed
1. IRWIN Woodworking Vise, 6-1/2-Inch (226361)
2. Vise Jaws – Nylon, Multipurpose – Use on any Metal Vise, Magnetic Reversible Pads, Clamp Flat or Round Products – Available in 4" or 6" (2 Sets in 1)
- NYLON 4″ Jaws will protect and hold any delicate product Flat or round on any Vise or Drill press
- They can be used on both faces of each jaw to Grip round tube or threaded part or any flat material
- The DESIGN makes them unique for Gunsmith, hobby, workbench, toolmaker non-marring – AUSTRALIAN MADE
- One side Flat, one side multi-groove, Prismatic, v-pads, protector for Barrels, woodwork, mechanics
- DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY 2, 100% money back warranty if for any reason you are not satisfied
3. Rockwell RK9034 JawStand XP Work Support Stand
The Rockwell RK9034 Jaw Stand XP is a versatile, portable work stand designed to save you time and hassle. The XP stands for exact positioning when fine tuning the perfect level or clamping for more security. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. The RK9034 improves the concept of the traditional roller stand, and adds extra features to create a work support stand. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. The head bevels a full 90-Degrees. Built into the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1-3/4-Inches wide. The Jaw stand is perfect for holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2 by 4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it. The Jaw Stand XP acts as a second set of hands, and never needs to take a break
Rockwell’s RK9034 JawStand XP serves as a portable work support system with exact positioning—acting as a second pair of hands for common one-person projects like hanging a door, installing crown molding, supporting cabinetry, and more. From DIYers to professionals alike, the JawStand XP improves upon the performance of traditional roller stands to help you get the job done cleanly and efficiently.
The JawStand XP’s compact, low-profile design—complete with an extra-wide folding tripod leg stand and column height adjustment capabilities (from 29 to 43 inches)—make it easy to stow away in your workshop, garage, or on the job site without taking up important storage space. But that doesn’t mean it compromises on maximum load capacity: Even though the JawStand XP only weights 13.5 pounds, it can hold up to 220 pounds.
The XP stands for exact positioning, and the RK9034’s low-friction slides are ideal for infeed and outfeed material support for power tools like saws and planers. While ordinary stands have rollers that tend to misdirect the material, such as a piece of lumber, the JawStand XP’s slides smoothly direct it along your intended path.
Assembly and Mounting
Heavy items like cabinetry are easily supported for assembly or mounting with help from the JawStand XP. With a head that rotates 90 degrees and an adjustable bevel with scale, you can manage exact positioning even under load. Micro-height adjustment raises and lowers work up to 2 inches for accurate placement.
Its swiveling and tilting head with integrated clamp assists make the JawStand XP handy for innumerable assembly and construction applications. Able to securely hold items up to 1-3/4 inches wide, the cam-action clamp quickly sets and releases to allow you to clamp materials of the same size without needing to adjust the clamp width every time.
What’s in the Box
One Rockwell RK9034 JawStand XP work support stand.
- Provides portable work support with precise positioning
- Ideal for supporting cabinets, molding, doors, and similar materials for installation
- Integrated clamp firmly holds materials up to 1-3/4 inches wide
- Has no-mar, no-slip feet that do not damage surfaces
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
4. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
5. Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2"
- Home Work Shop Vise
- Swivel base allows rotating the vise 240-Degree for versatility
- Holds 0. 6″ D to 1. 85″ D pipes and tubes
- Jaw width: 4-1/2″
- Jaw opening: 3″
- Throat depth: 2. 6″
- Shipping weight: 10. 7 pounds
- Swivel base features (4) mounting tabs
- Installation hardware not included: (4) bolts 3/8” x table thickness
The Yost LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown. The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning. The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0. 6″D to 1. 85″D. The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
6. Yost COV-3 Clamp-On Vise, 3"
The Yost COV-3 is a 3-Inch Light Duty Clamp-On Vise is designed for light duty home, shop and professional use. This portable vise is able to mount to benches up to 2” thick. The vise is precision machined to close flush each and every time. The vise features 3-inch wide jaws, a 2-1/2 inch opening capacity. The two guide rods and threaded main screw are used for extra durability and smooth operation. Cast from 30,000 PSI gray iron, this vise is light and dependable.
7. Hi-Spec Hobby Mini Vise with 360° Swiveling Head and Powerful Suction Mounting Mechanism and Soft Jaws for Craft, Model Building, Electronics, Jewelry Making and Metal Work Multi-Angle Table Vise
- ◆ PROTECT DELICATE PARTS: The vice jaws, with the soft rubber jaw cover pads, open up to 60mm (2-3/8″), and maintain a firm hold on workpieces without risk of damaging or marking them. Ideal for precision metal soldering tasks or delicate crafting projects. Pads are removable for cleaning and to increase the jaws opening capacity for an extra 10mm (3/8″) of width
- ◆ 3 OUTER-EDGE TABS FOR VACUUM SEALING: Push down to help expel the air and with a simple pull of the locking lever, the three outside tabs that overlap the base edges, ensure a tight seal as the 2.5mm thick rubber base mat concaves-in to create a mini-vacuum. With a clean, flat and uniform surface, the vacuum based suction mechanism can attach quickly and securely so you can get to work
- ◆ 360° FLEXIBLE HEAD: Using a socket and ball joint, the head can be rotated a full 360° and pivoted 90° so your workpiece is almost totally exposed without having to reposition within the jaws. A classic vice sliding T-bar mechanism allows for delicate jaw tightening as well as creating high levels of torque for maximum tightness
- ◆ TAKE ME ANYWHERE: Weighing a solid 1.27kg and made from die-cast aluminium alloys, this mini vice with its easy to use vacuum-based fixing can be used almost anywhere! Great portability for use anywhere – get a reliable hold where you need it, whether in your garage, shed, den, office, kitchen worktop, work bench or desk
- ◆ HI-SPEC GUARANTEE: Tools come safe and secure in sturdy storage box. All tools covered by our Hi-Spec Warranty, guaranteed against defects in design, material and workmanship
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!
For anyone looking for a hold in DIY, hobby, modeling, craft, metalwork and soldering projects look no further! Made of die-cast Aluminium alloy materials and with a 360° rotating head, make sure your project is in the right position, and stays there! A large suction base means this tool can be used anywhere you need it. All that is required is a flat base and you can get to work!
– Vacuum Suction Base for working almost anywhere
– 3 Outer Base Edge Sealing Tabs ensure a tightly sealed vacuum by a simple push of the locking lever
– 360° Rotating Head with 90° pivot to make sure your project is exactly where you need it
Mini Table Vice with suction base
– Jaw Opening Width:
With rubber covers: 60mm (2.38″)
Without covers: 70mm (2.75″)
– Jaw Length Size: With rubber covers 73mm (2.87″)
Without covers 70mm (2.75″)
– Fulfilled By Amazon: Free returns for items within 30 days of shipment receipt
– Hi-Spec Warranty: All our products meet international standards of testing and are guaranteed against defects in design, material and workmanship
8. Tri-Vise LLDSY-01 12-Inch Steel Lumber Lok Vise – For Construction Workers, Handymen and Homeowners
- Elevates material off the ground to safely measure, cut, drill, and finish all lumber projects.
- Locks lumber to keep it from moving, allowing you to have both hands-free.
- Multiple grip ports hold dozens of different shapes and sizes from 2 inches to 12 inches.
- Made of sturdy steel in a bright yellow color to increase visibility and safety.
- Dimensions: 14”W x .25”D x 12”H
The Lumber Lock is a revolutionary breakthrough for all construction and maintenance trades and is especially great for projects around the house that you’d like to do yourself. The Lumber Lock will hold dozens of different lumber shapes and sizes from 2″-12″. It keeps lumber from moving and spinning for added speed and safety and it allows you to have both hands free for proper handling of power and hand tools. Your lumber is safely raised above the ground for measuring, cutting, drilling and finishing lumber projects. Lumber Lock is there to serve as an extra pair of hands.
9. IRWIN Tools Multi-Purpose Bench Vise, 5-Inch (4935505)
- Bench vise with rotating pipe jaws and a 5-inch width
- Fused steel handle makes adjusting a cinch
- Swivel base allows for 360-degree rotation
- Incorporated anvil keeps vise steady while you work
- Jaw Width- 5 Inches / 12 cm. Throat Depth- 3 Inches / 7 cm. Jaw Capacity- 4.9 Inches / 12 cm. Swivel Base- 360 dregree
5-inch multipurpose jaw width. Rotating pipe jaws. Fused steel handle makes adjusting a cinch. Swivel base allows for 360-degree rotation. Incorporated anvil keeps vise steady while you work. IRWIN Tools Multi-Purpose Vise, 5-Inch (4935505)
10. Bergeon 30432 Pin Vice with Slide Locking Steel Jaws
Pin Vic. Nickel-plated brass handle.Steel chuck. Opening: 0 – 1.5 mm.Length: 110 mm. Holder with slide locking steel jaws.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found What Is Vice Admiral for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!